This recipe was invented by the women of Naples by mixing coffee and cold cream. The recipe came to my liking and since then this drink has become the favorite cold coffee in Italy and beyond.
- A portion of coffee 250 ml
- Fresh cream 250 ml
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Chocolate chips 2 teaspoons
- Prepare a shot of espresso in your favorite way
- When the coffee is ready, put sugar in there and stir well
- Take a separate bowl, pour in the cream, and beat them with a whisk or mixer until smooth.
- When the foam is ready, slowly pour in the coffee and beat until smooth.
- Place this mixture in the freezer and stir every 20 minutes to keep it warm.
- After an hour, remove the mixture from the freezer, beat again. Your Cafe Crema is ready.
- Serving this coffee is very important. We recommend grabbing a martini glass, adding some coffee froth, and decorating the drink with chocolate chips.