This coffee drink is very popular in Spain for its sweet creamy taste. Let’s make Coffee Bombon.
This drink is made from condensed milk and espresso, usually in a 1: 1 ratio.
It is served in small glass, clear glasses so you can see perfectly equal layers of milk and coffee.
How to prepare Coffee Bombon:
- Beat the vanillin (extract) and cream until smooth, you can use a mixer or whisk to whisk
- Prepare 3 ounces of espresso
- Pour espresso into a special glass cup
- Add condensed milk to the cup, the ratio should be 1: 1
- Top with whipped cream
- Add cocoa powder or chocolate chips
- Serve with a spoon